Placed in the medical office, and maintained by designated, team personnel, oneDOSE delivers a single dose of medication with secure access, allowing the team physician to retrieve first doses and STAT dispenses.
oneDOSE is only accessible to authorized users. 450 unique doses in separate, secure bins are readily available and easily refillable. Real-time reports on dispensing, inventory, restocking and aging are easily viewed.
The key advantages of Parata oneDOSE include:
- Single-dose access.
- Real-time inventory reporting by product, medication and schedule.
- Audit trail that includes user name, time/date stamp, medication(s) delivered and a digital photo of user.
- Bar code scanning on each packet for accurate recording.
How it Works
- Authorized employee logs into system with unique ID and PIN. Digital security camera captures user photo for audit tracking.
- Employee makes selection by patient and/or medication(s) needed.
- oneDOSE’s barcode readers verify all medications prior to releasing.
- All product deliveries are recorded on the system.